You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep It Lite! Free shipping.Details
● On the Website.
● In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
● When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates, partners, or subsidiaries); or
● Any third party (including our affiliates, partners or subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact the Company’s Privacy Officer at the address provided below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
● By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, shoe size, and any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (collectively “Personal Information”);
● That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as; and/or
● About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, location information, information collected through cookies, and other software or hardware usage information.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, or contacting us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
● Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You can opt out of behavioral tracking by utilizing appropriate third party programs that allow you to do so..
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, and may be used in conjunction with other information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Customize the Website according to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information:
● To present the Website and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request or purchase from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide this information.
● To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide this information.
● For any other purpose that you consent to or that is otherwise provided for or required by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about you, and any information that does not identify you, without restriction.
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others, including the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent or otherwise provided for or required by law.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
The Company will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, the Company will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that the Company holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, the Company will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The Website, including payment transactions, is encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information, including Personal Information, transmitted to or collected by the Website. Any transmission of information, including Personal Information, or use of the Website is at your own risk. We are also not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Native Canada Footwear Ltd.
Attention: Privacy Officer
5 West 6th Avenue
Vancouver, BC, Canada